Friday, February 8, 2008

Welcome!



Last month I embarked on a little project called Ten on Ten. A photo journal endeavor to basically work on my photography skills as well as document a day in my life on the tenth of each month by taking one photograph per hour for ten consecutive hours. The idea came from a conversation with Bryan and I invited anyone who wanted to join me to do so. I was surprised that so many of you followed suit and dove right in with me. Out of all of that positive response and feedback this new blog has been created. All of the contributors are listed on the sidebar so that each month on the tenth we can all check out the day in the lives of each other! If you would like to join in please feel free and don't forget to let me know so that I can add you to the blogroll. Also if I have added you and you would like to be removed let me know that as well...just leave a comment here or email me. Each month I will feature one or two of you here on this blog and some other photography challenges and ideas! Happy photographing! xo, Rebekah