Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ten on Ten :: April










Happy Ten on Ten! This month I thought it would be fun to feature two lovely women who happen to be good friends as well as wonderful photographers. I asked them to start at the same hour today and it looks like they decided to incorporate a specific theme. I am in love with how they turned out, they compliment each other so well. You both take absolutely wonderful photographs and are an inspiration for sure! Anne-Krestene's photos are on the left and Jennifer's are on the right.
Thanks all for participating, I am anxious to make the rounds...looking forward to the next installment of course-off to enjoy my anniversary get away!

7 comments:

Lisa Conmara said...

It was really good fun! Thanks rebekah!

Casey said...

these are such amazing photos! :) very inspiring...and I loved the theme!

Kristen said...

beautiful... and amazing together! nice work, gals. i really enjoyed these photos from your respective days!

my girl hazel said...

it was much fun! thanks Rebekah.

bandwidow said...

Thanks for the opportunity Rebekah.

AndiMae said...

These are so beautiful! I really, really love seeing them together, with the same theme. Amazing job, girls!

P.S. And your macro work is really beautiful, as well, Rebekah! I haven't visited here in awhile, so I didn't know about it- I will definitely be checking back throughout the month to see what else you do!

Garima Pal said...

grt