Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ten on Ten :: April










Happy Ten on Ten! This month I thought it would be fun to feature two lovely women who happen to be good friends as well as wonderful photographers. I asked them to start at the same hour today and it looks like they decided to incorporate a specific theme. I am in love with how they turned out, they compliment each other so well. You both take absolutely wonderful photographs and are an inspiration for sure! Anne-Krestene's photos are on the left and Jennifer's are on the right.
Thanks all for participating, I am anxious to make the rounds...looking forward to the next installment of course-off to enjoy my anniversary get away!

7 comments:

AMI said...

It was really good fun! Thanks rebekah!

Casey said...

these are such amazing photos! :) very inspiring...and I loved the theme!

Kristen Gough said...

beautiful... and amazing together! nice work, gals. i really enjoyed these photos from your respective days!

Jennifer said...

it was much fun! thanks Rebekah.

bandwidow said...

Thanks for the opportunity Rebekah.

Andi Mae said...

These are so beautiful! I really, really love seeing them together, with the same theme. Amazing job, girls!

P.S. And your macro work is really beautiful, as well, Rebekah! I haven't visited here in awhile, so I didn't know about it- I will definitely be checking back throughout the month to see what else you do!

Shwetablog said...

grt