Thursday, June 10, 2010

ten on ten :: june 2010


Happy 10th! Our day is just getting into full swing over here, and, like all of you, I've got my camera close by, ready to capture the day as it unfolds! I'm so looking forward to coming back to this space this evening, and going through the list of links to see all of your photos! (If you're a Ten on Ten participant this month, please add your June Ten on Ten link to the linky list below; we're doing things a bit differently around here!) I hope you all are having a great day! Blessings, Kristen

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I was so excited about this project. My good friend Shana from Queen Among Kings has talked about it so much. Then every month I seem to forget. This was my first 10 on 10 and I LOVED it! It turned out to be such a cool perspective on my daily life!