Wednesday, December 8, 2010

reminder :: ten on ten this friday!

We're looking forward to seeing what you will capture on Friday, in the midst of this holiday season! That's right: Friday is December 10th! Don't forget to charge your camera batteries, and leave yourself a note if you're prone to forget your camera at home for the day!

I want to say a quick thank you, too, to all of you for joining us here to see The Beauty Collective each day, as it unfolds! Stacy and Casey have been sharing such wonderful and surprising images; I, personally, have been absolutely loving it. (Yesterday was particularly amazing. If you missed it, you have to scroll down and take a look!)

Hope you all are having a terrific week! See you all here on Friday!

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I'm looking forward to 10 on 10 this month! And, yes, I'm enjoying The Beauty Collective so much... what a great project, so simple yet so inspiring.

Jill said...

Thanks for the reminder!! I usually need to set the alarms in my phone to go off every hour for me to remember! I think I shall set them now! :)

Jenni said...

I'm gonna attempt to remember the 10 on 10.....I'll probably take 10 photos over the entire day, not 10 consecutive hours since a big fat chunk of the day would look exactly the same - me at my computer at work!!