Friday, February 4, 2011

:: a special thank you ::


to a very very special woman.

Kristen has been a part of the Ten on Ten blog since the very beginning - she was one of the original contributors on the project back in 2008 and such a huge encouragement and support to me. She is my SIL in case you missed that and she has always done so much to lift up anything new I try and cheer me on. She is really good at cheering others on and SO inspiring too!

Last year she agreed to come aboard and start posting regularly while I finished out my third pregnancy and got settled at home with my now family of five. She started the interview series and of course the linky parties each month. The Beauty Collective was born too after an entire month spent Capturing Our Blessings together through the month of November. Much hard work on both of those projects by her hands! She has popped in and shared favorite photos and tips and encouraging words to so many of us and it seemed every time I went to update something or change something - boom she was right there one step ahead of me!

She has been a gift to me here in this space and I know to many of you but she herself is a busy Mommy of two young boys too. So it is time for her to take a step back again...but don't worry I have begged her to continue posting on occasion, she is really not going anywhere just refocusing some of her precious time and energy.

I wanted to to publicly thank Kristen for her amazing work on the Ten on Ten blog. Kristen you are truly a gift to my heart and have helped and inspired me more than ever with this project. Thank you for the countless hours you volunteered of your own personal time to be a part, we have ALL been so blessed by you!

I love you sweet sister and I know the collective group here is going to miss your beautiful contribution in this space!

xoxo,
Rebekah

7 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

thank YOU, rebekah! it has been so fun and rewarding being a part of your great project in this way. i felt honored to be asked to help out! this post from you today was such a sweet gift; you are so kind with your words. i love you!

Chris Gough said...

Great job Kristen, I know Rebekah has really appreciated all you have done here, and the beauty collective is continually fun to follow!

stacy bostrom said...

yes yes kristen - you have done a wonderful job, you are quiet the duo :)

Jenny said...

ditto! i now i chimed in on the below post but just saw this today and couldn't agree more!

i hope this means that some of your time will now be spent updating the plum tree blog too? ;) LOVE seeing you in cyberspace...you have a way with words and photography!!

Unknown said...

Interesting analysis . Coincidentally , others are requiring a SSA-7050-F4 , my family edited a blank document here https://goo.gl/oPC6qN.

Unknown said...


Do you Intend Selling Your Kidney For Money
Are you looking for opportunity to sell your kidney due financial problem
if yes kindly contact us to solve your financial problem now
via whats app message only +917411484388

camelliacanan said...

It’s really amazing that we can record what our visitors do on our site. Thanks for sharing this awesome guide. I’m happy that I came across with your site this article is on point,thanks again and have a great day. Keep update more information..

ABAP Training in Chennai

SAP FICO Training in Chennai