Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Spring!

it feels really good to be back in this space! I had such a nice winter but am so looking forward to what the spring holds. I feel myself longing for warmer weather and lighter days! Everything is budding and buzzing and erupting from winter slumber.

I love seeing my neighbors out working in their yards, mowing the grass, heating up the bbq..it feels REALLY good!

I am not exactly sure how this season will take shape here on this blog. I have lots of new ideas swimming around in my head. Maybe some theme's to inspire your monthly installments or a few extra projects to encourage your eye. Whatever it looks like, I am glad you are here and hope you make yourself at home. If you have any ideas or imput please do email me I would love to hear them. And of course if you are new and want to join in feel free to leave a comment and I will add you to the ever growing list of contributors!

happy spring friends and as always happy photographing!!

xo, Rebekah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to join in again...my name is Krysta, but my blog has changed, in case you'd like to update it. It was knmatt.wordpress.com but is now knmthoughts.wordpress.com. Thanks and CAN'T WAIT for the photographing to begin - I've really missed it!

Rebekah said...

oh thanks Krysta I will go change it right now, can't wait until friday glad your back!!