Tuesday, November 30, 2010

::30::

Kristen on left :: Rebekah on right

Wow I can hardly believe that this is our final installment to the Capturing our Blessings project for the year. I have deeply enjoyed posting my picture each day this past month side by side Kristen's! Finding the similar themes that have naturally happened and smiling each time I opened her email to discovered that her photo was just perfectly suited to the one I had for the day! I have loved searching for blessings woven throughout this season it has been wonderful to document a very busy time in my life with a newborn baby (I am literally typing this one handed)! Thank you to all who participated and followed along with us this month, Kristen and I have loved every minute.

Now stay tuned for an exciting new project Kristen will be unveiling shortly I am super excited about it!!

xo,
Rebekah

No comments: